Heat Transfer System Drain, Flush and Refill
The key to operating a cost effective and productive heat transfer system is regular cleaning. The heat transfer system will become fouled with debris and contaminants which occur naturally over the life of a thermal fluid.
Global Heat Transfer provide thorough flush, cleaning and thermal fluid replacement to ensure your system is completely purged and thermal fluids are refreshed to make sure your plant runs at maximum efficiency for longer.
Our Heat Transfer System Cleanse includes:
- System drainage to safely remove condemned fluid
- System flush to remove carbon deposits
- System fill using premium branded heat transfer fluids
- System de-aeration to remove air and moisture
- Waste removal and disposal of condemned thermal oil in accordance with government legislation
- Post-works sample analysis to assess thermal fluid and performance
- Restore lost thermal efficiency
- Reduce risk of coil failure
- Remove contaminants
- Our own logistics and engineering team ensure your system is back up and running in the minimum amount of time
Contact us to find out how you can avoid thermal fluid related urgent call outs with our Maintenance Plans
*Average response time for sites located within the UK.