Thermal Fluid Filtration
Online Thermal Fluid Filtration Systems
The use of a thermal fluid filtration system helps ensure a more cost effective, clean and efficient thermal fluid manufacturing production system. Regular thermal fluid testing and analysis will indicate a need for filtration.
Global Heat Transfer provides special fine filter units to continuously remove small particles from the thermal oil in a heat transfer system.
Features of Thermal Fluid Filtration Systems
- Optimum filtration for thermal fluid. Two speed operation with filter baskets mesh size 90/15μm
- Filter baskets for single speed use with 45, 90, 200μm
- Operates at full system temperature and pressure
- Large filter area
- Filter baskets are easy to clean and re-useable
- Filtration system has a dedicated pump for consistent system and thermal fluid flow, temperature and pressure
- Optimum instrumentation and detection of a full filter
Key Benefits of Thermal Fluid Filtration
- Energy savings – carbon cannot be heated and the system will over-compensate to maintain a constant temperature
- Cost effective system operation – avoid down time and seal wear to pumps and valves