High Performance Synthetic Organic Heat Transfer Fluid
GLOBALTHERM® D Heat transfer fluid is a synthetic organic heat transfer fluid designed for relatively low-temperature use in the liquid phase in closed unpressurised heat transfer systems with forced circulation. The recommended upper temperature limit is 200°C.
GLOBALTHERM® D Heat transfer fluid meets the FOA Regulation CFR 21 Part 178.3530 and 178.3650 and is primarily used in chemical processing applications.
About Globaltherm® D
Globaltherm® D is recommended for use in heat transfer fluid systems operating in the temperature range from -80°C (-112°F) to 200°C (392° F).
- The product is most suitable for indirect cooling in refrigeration plants and in processes
- GLOBALTHERM® D Heat transfer fluid is thermally stable over the recommended usage range and provides good performance
- GLOBALTHERM® D Heat transfer fluid is intended for use as heat-transfer medium in a closed plant.
- GLOBALTHERM® D Heat transfer fluid does not corrode metallic materials used in the construction of heat transfer systems.
- This heat transfer fluid is a non-corrosive clear heat transfer fluid