High Flash Point Heat Transfer Fluid
Globaltherm® HF Heat transfer fluid is a heat transfer agent suitable for applications requiring single fluid heating and cooling including; plastics processing, moulding, casting, asphalt, paint and chemicals.
About Globaltherm® HF
- Globaltherm® HF heat transfer fluid’s flash point is one of the industry’s highest at 530°F (276˚C).
- Not only does this heat transfer fluid have one of the highest flash points available it also contains a resilient blend of additives to ensure trouble-free service when managed correctly.
- Globaltherm® HF heat transfer fluid delivers superior resistance to extreme oxidation and sludging found in many manufacturing environments, including plastics processing, molding, casting, asphalt, paint and chemicals.
- This heat transfer fluid is environmentally friendly, non-toxic and non-hazardous and requires no special handling.
- A superior high performance, energy efficient heat transfer fluid suitable for use in a variety of industrial processes.
|Product||Operating Temperature||1000 litre IBC||208 litre barrel||Bulk|
|Globaltherm® HF||5°C – 338°C (41°F – 640°F)|