Globaltherm® J (-80 – 315°C)
Superior Performance Liquid and Vapour Phase Heat Transfer Fluid
About Globaltherm® J
- This high performance heat transfer fluid is a mixture of isomers of an alkylated aromatic specially engineered for demanding low-temperature applications in liquid phase pressurised systems.
- Globaltherm® J Heat transfer fluid is a heat transfer agent suitable for applications requiring single fluid heating and cooling.
- This fluid is recommended for use in a temperature range from <-80°C (-112°F) up to a maximum bulk temperature of 315°C (600°F) in the liquid phase.
- This heat transfer fluid can also be used in vapour phase systems operating from 181°C to 315°C (358°F – 600°F).
- This heat transfer fluid offers outstanding low-temperature pumpability and excellent thermal stability for protection against accidental overheating.
|Product||Operating Temperature||200kg barrel||1000 litre IBC||Bulk|
|Globaltherm® J||-80 – 315°C (-110°F – 600°F)|