Globaltherm® N (-10°C to 300°C)
High Performance Liquid & Vapour Phase Heat Transfer Fluid
-10°C to 300°C (14°F to 572°F)
Globaltherm® N is a synthetic organic heat transfer fluid. This thermal fluid can be used in the liquid phase in closed, non-pressurised heat transfer systems and can be used as an alternative to mineral oils or hot oils. Primarily used in chemical industries and plastic processing applications.
About Globaltherm® N
Globaltherm® N is recommended for use in heat transfer fluid systems operating in the temperature range from 150°C (302°F) to 300°C (572° F).
- This thermal fluid has proven to be extremely stable to thermal degradation, has low odour and is non-toxic
- The bulk outlet temperature range is 60°C (140°F) – 300°C (572°F) and a pour point of 60°C (140°F)
- Globaltherm® N is particularly suitable in applications for which exposure to air cannot be completely prevented
- Globaltherm® N can be used in systems requiring low start-up temperatures from -10°C (-14° F) without the need for heat tracing
- This heat transfer fluid is non-corrosive
|Product||Operating Temperature||1000 litre IBC||208 litre barrel||Bulk|
|Globaltherm® N||-5°C to 350°C (23°F to 662°F)|