Globaltherm® XLT (-60°C to 218°C)
The High Performance Low Temperature Thermal Fluid
-60°C – 218°C (-76°F – 425°F)
Globaltherm® XLT is pumpable at very low temperatures (-60°C) and still works efficiently to transfer heat.
About Globaltherm® XLT
Globaltherm® XLT contains potassium formate ranging in concentration between 30 and 70%. Potassium formate has favourable thermo-physical and safety profiles as well as being biodegradable.
- Globaltherm® XLT provides an extremely efficient thermal fluid down to temperatures as low as -60°C
- Globaltherm® XLT is our most efficient thermal fluid when operating at very low temperatures
- Globaltherm® XLT can be used in many low temperature applications
- Globaltherm® XLT is a non-toxic, non-flammable biodegradable salt
- Globaltherm® XLT is non-corrosive and non-destructive to the pipes and components in your system