Marlotherm LH (-30°C to 360°C)
-30°C to 360°C (-22°F to 680°F)
Marlotherm® LH is a high performance benzyltoluene heat transfer fluid for use in closed loop, forced circulation heat transfer systems and can be used in liquid and vapour form. Used predominantly in Pharmaceutical industries and Plastic processing.
About Marlotherm® LH
Marlotherm® LH benzyltoluene HTF is recommended for use in the temperature range from -30°C (-22°F) to 280°C (536° F), but can be used intermittently at film temperatures as high as 380°C (716° F). It can also be used in pressurised systems up to 360°C (680°F).
- Marlotherm® LH heat transfer fluid is non-corrosive
- Marlotherm® LH can be used in the liquid or liquid/vapour phase due to its narrow boiling range of around 4°C (39°F)
- This heat transfer fluid has low pour point and pumping limit -30°C (-22°F)
- Marlotherm® LH HTF thermal fluid is thermally stable up to 300°C (572°F) and can be used for several years below this temperature without reducing performance
- A thermal fluid with low viscosity for excellent heat transfer efficiency
- Benzyl aromatic with excellent thermal stability
- Marlotherm® LH HTF has a high auto-ignition temperature of 450°C (842°F)